Analyst – Revenue Accounting JobPhoenix, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Atlas Healthcare and Banner Health have partnered to manage, operate and grow Banner Surgery Centers throughout the Southwest. As one of the fast-growing healthcare partnerships, our focus is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. All this while focusing daily on their company core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. We provide top of the industry health and dental benefits with a matching retirement package. It’s a special working environment and one we believe you will greatly enjoy.
Pay Class: Full-time
Pay Type: Salaried
Atlas is quickly growing and offers many opportunities for professional growth and development in a fun, fast-paced work environment. The company values integrity, culture, teamwork, respect, and results.
This role will report to the Manager of Revenue Accounting and will assist in recognizing and analyzing ASC Net Revenue and Accounts Receivable.
- Assist in implementing accounting policies and procedures to ensure financial transactions are executed according to GAAP principles
- Assist in monthly close process including preparation of journal entries for revenue, balance sheet reconciliations and reporting.
- Run monthly reports from billing system and review for accuracy.
- Review and reconcile deposit logs and intercompany patient deposit on monthly basis
- Assist in recognizing, review and analysis of revenue and accounts receivable on monthly basis
- Preparation of monthly reporting of revenue for various stakeholders
- Assist in creation and maintaining revenue integrity reporting and account receivable analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders including Facility & Corporate Accounting, Finance, Development, Revenue Cycle and Managed Care
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
- BS in Accounting/Finance
- 3+ years in Accounting/Finance
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently with minimal daily direction from management to accomplish objectives and deadlines
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Able to operate both independently and as part of a larger functional team
- CPA License
- Experience with HST
- Ambulatory or Healthcare experience