Analyst – Strategy and Growth JobPhoenix, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Atlas Healthcare and Banner Health have partnered to manage, operate and grow Banner Surgery Centers throughout the Southwest. As one of the fast-growing healthcare partnerships, our focus is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. All this while focusing daily on their company core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. We provide top of the industry health and dental benefits with a matching retirement package. It’s a special working environment and one we believe you will greatly enjoy.
Pay Class: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salaried
- Conduct comprehensive market research and trends in relation to joint venture strategic partnerships.
- Provide support on creating presentations to communicate market findings and recommendations.
- Assist in creating pitch decks for health system and individual ASC opportunities.
- Assist in analyzing market and financial data to assess feasibility of strategic partnerships.
- Assist with the Strategy & Growth team in the execution of joint venture partnerships from start to finish, working closely with the Strategy and Development leads.
- Assist in project tracking and administration for joint venture strategic partnerships.
- Assist in the preparation of financial models, business valuations, and other materials to be used in presentations and as support for deal processes.
- Perform total addressable market analyses for existing and prospective markets.
- Facilitate internal, cross-functional data requests, pipeline reporting, and deal metric benchmarking.
- Research and analyze open and closed-sourced market data for an informed project targeting.
- Create internal and external reporting deliverables for Atlas Board, Atlas Investment Committee, and JV Boards.
- Develop health system and individual ASC opportunity pitch decks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
- Provides all customers with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Additional education and data analytics experience are preferred. 2-3 years of experience in healthcare, strategic planning, and/or mergers and acquisitions.