Business Development Director JobDetroit, MI
Why You'll Love This Job
Atlas Healthcare and Banner Health have partnered to manage, operate and grow Banner Surgery Centers throughout the Southwest. As one of the fast-growing healthcare partnerships, our focus is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. All this while focusing daily on their company core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. We provide top of the industry health and dental benefits with a matching retirement package. It’s a special working environment and one we believe you will greatly enjoy.
PAY CLASS: Full-time
PAY TYPE: Salaried
The Area Business Development Director will be the driver of new business partnerships for Atlas. This position is the tip of the spear for growth and will be responsible for strategically recruiting new physician partners to existing and future ASC’s, developing strategic growth plans in partnership with ASC CEO’s, and executing to achieve revenue growth metrics. Also, the director will build relationships with both our internal partners and our Joint Venture partner to create an aligned winning culture, driving organic revenue growth leading to sustainable market share gains across and assigned territory. This position is for a “Hunter” representative thrilled with sourcing, identifying, engaging, selling and closing new business, and being rewarded for growth.
- Works across and collaborates with multiple stakeholders including internal operations and clinical staff, development team, physicians and their respective teams, payer representatives, and all Banner employees to articulate the Atlas vision and create value.
- Evaluates the current customer base and develops strategic growth plans for operational ASC’s in partnership with ASC CEO’s and physician owners.
- Develops physician recruiting strategy in partnership with new development director to accelerate new project development.
- Records sales calls and activity in CRM (Salesforce)
- Possess strong organizational skills including creating and self-managing a detailed dashboard charting a growth pipeline to achieve revenue goals.
- Engages in the entire sales process daily, from lead generation and prospecting through objection handling, closing and customer success.
- B2B physician marketing to increase network alignment between our partners and the ASC’s. Acts as liaison between BMG and BHN PCP’s offices and aligned ASC specialists.
- Networks with medical device, imaging, diagnostic and all other healthcare sales representatives to identify new leads and growth opportunities.
- Maintaining the highest integrity, trust, and accountability in dealings with the Medical Community as a whole
- Identifies opportunities in the market for acquisitions and future developments
- Analyzes physician practices and builds economic models for decision making on profitability
- Provides detailed feedback and delivers customized improvement plans based on physician needs for continuous process improvement both at the ASC and corporate process levels.
- Demonstrated Track record of success in a direct sales role, preferably in healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of Service Lines/Specialties with relationships usually formed over 2 years of prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication, complaint/conflict resolution, objection handling experience.
- Ability to rapidly identify issues and deliver solutions for customers independently.
- Comfort with working in a fast-paced environment where creativity, ideas and hard work yield results.
- Strong strategic business planning.
- Experience and comfort with EXCEL, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft suite applications.
- Enjoyment from learning rapidly and immediate implementation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred.