Business Intelligence Analyst JobPhoenix, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Atlas Healthcare and Banner Health have partnered to manage, operate and grow Banner Surgery Centers throughout the Southwest. As one of the fast-growing healthcare partnerships, our focus is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. All this while focusing daily on their company core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. We provide top of the industry health and dental benefits with a matching retirement package. It’s a special working environment and one we believe you will greatly enjoy.
Pay Class: Full-time
Pay Type: Salary
The Atlas Data Analyst interprets data and turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. Data Analysts gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends – as such a Data Analyst job description should highlight the analytical nature of the role. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study to the wider business/relevant colleagues.
- The Atlas Data Analyst will work with key persons across various departments in the company to identify data needs, gather requirements for reporting, and then collaborate with them to design, build, and test the reporting process for functional analysis. The role will also provide troubleshooting and training to end users for accessing and utilizing reports.
- The Data Analyst will have a strong role in the process of cataloging and categorizing the organizations data and making sure that dependencies between data layers are understood and documented. Communication of a common data model for the entire organization will be important to the integrity of data results between departments at Atlas.
- The Data Analyst will need strong enterprise business skills to identify and interpret the needs of various departments, including supply chain, clinical quality, revenue cycle, compliance, sales, development, managed services, finance, and accounting.
- The Data Analyst will need to act as an intermediary between business leaders seeking efficiency and optimization solutions and the complexities of a modern, cloud-based data warehouse infrastructure. The Data Analyst will need strong communication and presentation skills to organize, prioritize, and present data solutions to company leadership.
- The Data Analyst will help establish critical metrics and KPIs to gauge effectiveness of business decisions and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision makers.
- The Data Analyst will provide support for day-to-day operations of the enterprise data warehouse, maintaining appropriate documentation and tracking systems while following escalation and change control procedures.
- They will support standardization of documentation and the integration of standards and industry best practices.
- The Data Analyst will work closely with the IT Engineering team to support the Azure Business Intelligence platform, including interfaces, permission models, information security models, and secure data flow structures.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of business and data analytics as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in business administration and/or data analytics and/or data science.
- Must have demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships both internally and externally.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as planning, organizational and conceptual skills.
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in problem resolution and training techniques, data extract, transformation and training tools, data categorization and tagging, data warehouse workflow design and troubleshooting, Power BI and/or Tableau or similar data tools, SQL query language, Python scripting, and data connector experience.
- Demonstrated ability to categorize and catalog data in unstructured data formats. Should be able to create dashboards and reports that align with defined departmental business needs.
- Master’s degree in Data Analytics and/or data science post graduate degree is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with TimeExtender/Discovery Hub, data design experience in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Data Factory ETL, Microsoft Azure cloud services, and Microsoft security model.