Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology Technician JobSun City, AZ
Apply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Founded in 2018, Atlas Healthcare Partners specializes in the development and management of ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) in partnership with health systems and physicians. With a successful first partnership with Banner Health, one of the largest nonprofit healthcare systems in the country, Atlas has quickly become one of the fastest-growing ASC management companies in the market. Each person is unique and crucial to that foundation. Our mission is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. We believe that five core values define us: Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. In short, it’s a special place to work.
Under the direction of the CEO and Director of Nursing for Cath Lab /Interventional Radiology Freestanding Facility, the Cardiac Cath Lab/IR Radiology Tech performs professional duties involved in a variety of technical procedures and is responsible for all imaging aspects in the Cardiac Cath Lab and IR procedure room. Ability to scrub and pan cardiovascular arterial & venous studies with interventional cardiologist/radiologist/vascular surgeon: vascular angiography, angioplasty, arteriography, electrophysiology, hemodynamic measurements, PPM/AICD insertion and replacements.
- Manage ordering of inventory and supply chain under facility PAR level
- Monitor per case expense and offer cost saving ideas
- Must maintain the department in compliance with rules and regulations set forth by governing & accreditation agencies
- Maintain and trouble shoot fluoroscopy and ultrasound equipment
- Ability to recognize overexposure of radiation and verbalize basic principles of radiation physics, biology, and radiation safety necessary to keep levels to the patient and staff at a minimal level.
- As a team member (he/she) must follow “AIDET” (Acknowledge, Introduce, Duration, Explanation, and Thank You) and accepts reassignments and additional duties, when necessary, in a flexible and positive manner. Must maintain an environment of cohesiveness and teamwork.
- Must maintain the department in compliance with rules and regulations set forth by governing agencies. May be asked for radiation safety input to maintain Joint Commission accreditation.
Skills & Qualifications
Minimum QualificationsApply Now
- Must have and maintain current Licensure as a Diagnostic Radiological Technician and Fluoroscopy in the State of Arizona.
- Certification in ARRT and VI (vascular intervention)
- Must have and maintain ACLS/BLS Certification
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a busy Cardiac Cath Lab/IR which provided emergency “on call” for STemi and/or IR emergencies is mandatory
- Bachelors/Masters preferred but not required