Clerk – Accounts Payable JobPhoenix, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Atlas Healthcare and Banner Health have partnered to manage, operate and grow Banner Surgery Centers throughout the Southwest. As one of the fast-growing healthcare partnerships, our focus is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. All this while focusing daily on their company core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. We provide top of the industry health and dental benefits with a matching retirement package. It’s a special working environment and one we believe you will greatly enjoy.
PAY CLASS: Full-time
PAY TYPE: Hourly
This position is responsible for managing daily work load, facilitating customer service, providing technical assistance and problem resolution for assigned area with limited supervision.
- Accurately review, code and process vendor invoices.
- Assist Accounts Payable Representatives with research, filing, data entry and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Partners with Accounts Payable Representatives for Vendor Account Reconciliation.
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
- Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSHigh school diploma or GED required. Requires with a proficiency typically attained with 1-2 years experience in accounting, finance, accounts payable, accounts receivable or related field within a large organization.
Strong working knowledge of mathematics and general office procedures required. Must have professional computer proficiency with a working knowledge of various desktop software.
Individual expected to maintain a professional demeanor, work independently and be able to maintain highly confidential data. Highly effective communication and organization skills are essential.
Data Entry, document management, file creation and accounts payable experience preferred; Healthcare experience preferred; Proficiency with 10-key calculator preferred.