Coordinator – Resource Management Center JobPhoenix, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Atlas Healthcare and Banner Health have partnered to manage, operate and grow Banner Surgery Centers throughout the Southwest. As one of the fast-growing healthcare partnerships, our focus is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. All this while focusing daily on their company core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. We provide top of the industry health and dental benefits with a matching retirement package. It’s a special working environment and one we believe you will greatly enjoy.
Pay Class: Full-time
Pay Type: Hourly
- Maximizing Core Staff.
- Maximizing Contingency Staff.
- Resource Planning and Deployment.
- Review outcomes and collaborate on opportunities to improve resource placement decisions.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
- Provides all customers with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors daily.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
Experience in workforce planning is required.
Customer relationship management acumen required.
Computer literacy, including working knowledge of commonly-used business software required.
Knowledge and experience with nurse scheduling or scheduling software required.
Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience preferred.