Executive Administrative Assistant JobPhoenix, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Atlas Healthcare Partners exists to form strategic partnerships with health systems across the nation to develop, manage and operate Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) in their markets. As a key player in this rapidly growing healthcare segment, we are committed to providing exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. Our daily focus revolves around our core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results.
In addition to fostering a workplace that encourages professional growth and advancement, we provide industry-leading health and dental benefits, paired with a matching retirement package. We look forward to you being a vital part of our journey in shaping the future of healthcare.
Pay Class: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salaried
Created by innovators and driven by our Mission, our people are wildly talented and live our Values. At Atlas, we have a variety of professional options whether you want to work in a clinical setting, high-rise or prefer the benefits of a hybrid environment. Regardless of your work location, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where employees feel valued and are encouraged to be themselves. The culture is intentional and inviting, and we are known as a great place to work because of our industry-elevating talent. Our total rewards package, including generous and competitive benefits, reward our team members for their hard work and dedication. Apply now to start the conversation for what may be the last interview you ever want to take.
The Executive Administrative Assistant position is an integral part of the Atlas team and will enjoy supporting a rapidly growing Ambulatory Surgery Center management company. The ideal candidate is experienced and able to successfully demonstrate their ability to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting priorities with accuracy, flexibility, and attention to detail. Critical to the success of this position is the development of positive working relationships with a wide range of colleagues both within and outside of Atlas Healthcare Partners. The ideal candidate will enjoy a team-oriented environment and have an exceptional background and experience supporting C-Suite and other high-level executives such as Vice President and Chief level roles. This candidate will be energized by growth and will enjoy supporting a company that is building world class partnership opportunities across the United States.
- Take and transcribe dictation for all meetings as required including but not limited to board meetings.
- Supports multiple Executives and departmental team members. Detail-oriented and high level of organization and communication is required in this role.
- Prepares, collates, and distributes various reports and requests in a timely and accurate manner. This includes completing or handling recurring department projects/board meetings or one-time projects, as directed by supervisor.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors for Executives while directing them to the appropriate parties. Provides appropriate and accurate information to callers, requiring detailed knowledge of department’s area of responsibility and general knowledge of company policies, practices, and operations.
- Performs confidential executive administrative functions where errors could have moderate effect on costs, such as typing, proofing, and assembling reports or proposals for customers or outside agencies and taking, transcribing and distributing minutes of important meetings. Ability to manage multiple deadlines occurring simultaneously for multiple Executives.
- Coordinate supervisor’s and/or department’s calendar, including scheduling meetings and appointments, and following established instructions.
- May coordinate training classes, registration and preparation of all materials, AVA setup, and other meeting preparation per Executive or Manager’s request.
- Develop meeting materials/agendas and prepare written data of attendance, etc. Reconciliation of related invoices and expenses for Executives.
- Arrangement of travel and hotel accommodations for executives and visitors as necessary.
- May open and screen mail directed to supervisor. Composes timely and professional responses to inquiries and ascertains which items are of top priority/ urgency and communicates to manager and executive accordingly. Experience as a gatekeeper to Executive’s calendars and time is essential to success in this role.
- May provide clerical and administrative support to department staff per manager or executive’s request. Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality on all sensitive information this position is privy to.
- May maintain supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
- Provides all customers with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core company values each and every day.
- A high level of teamwork in conjunction with all leaders and Executive Assistant team members is required.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Working knowledge of clerical and administrative services as normally demonstrated through at least four years of administrative support experience.
- Three plus years of direct C-Suite support experience. Must have the ability to follow oral and written directions as they relate to the functions listed above.
- Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with departmental personnel, assist customers with inquiries, schedule meetings and appointments, as well as provide assistance with incoming telephone calls and walk-ins.
- Must have a working knowledge of personal software packages to perform the clerical and administrative functions described above.
- Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task workload in a fast-paced environment and maintain a professional manner. Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree and additional experience preferred.