Lead – Radiologic Technologist Cardiac Cath Lab JobChandler, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Banner Cardiovascular Center – Chandler is managed by Atlas Healthcare Partners. The surgery center offers exceptional care and outstanding customer service to patients and physicians in the Chandler Community. This ASC is specialized in cardiovascular operations and offers five operating rooms, and a procedure Room. Banner Cardiovascular Center – Chandler prides itself on its friendly and knowledgeable team that is fully committed to ensuring exceptional physician experience.
Atlas Healthcare and Banner Health have partnered to manage, operate and grow Banner Surgery Centers throughout the Southwest. As one of the fast-growing healthcare partnerships, their focus is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. All this while focusing daily on their company core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. We provide top of the industry health and dental benefits with a matching retirement package. It’s a special working environment and one we believe you will greatly enjoy.
PAY CLASS: Full-time
PAY TYPE: Hourly
- Manage ordering of inventory and supply chain under facility PAR level
- Monitor per case expense and offer cost-saving ideas
- Must maintain the department in compliance with rules and regulations set forth by governing & accreditation agencies
- Maintain and troubleshoot fluoroscopy and ultrasound equipment
- Ability to recognize overexposure to radiation and verbalize basic principles of radiation physics, biology, and radiation safety necessary to keep levels to the patient and staff at a minimal level.
- As a team member/Lead (he/she) must follow “AIDET” (Acknowledge, Introduce, Duration, Explanation, and Thank You) and accepts reassignments and additional duties, when necessary, in a flexible and positive manner. Must maintain an environment of cohesiveness and teamwork.
- Must maintain the department in compliance with rules and regulations set forth by governing agencies. May be asked for radiation safety input to maintain Joint Commission accreditation.
- Must have and maintain current Licensure as a Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist and Fluoroscopy as required by state
- Certification in ARRT
- Must have and maintain ACLS/BLS Certification
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a busy Cardiac Cath Lab, which provided emergency “on call” for STEMI
- Bachelor’s Degree and Certification in CI (Cardiac Interventional) preferred.