Manager – RN OR JobGreeley, CO
Why You'll Love This Job
Banner Surgery Center – Greeley, formerly Mountain Vista Surgery Center is managed by Atlas Healthcare Partners. Conveniently located near 10th Street and 59th Avenue, the surgery center offers exceptional care and outstanding customer service to patients and physicians in the Greeley, CO community. This ASC is adaptable to all specialties and offers three operating rooms and one procedure room. Banner Surgery Center – Greeley prides itself on its friendly team that provides quality care to every patient and their families the minute they walk through our door.
Atlas Healthcare And Banner Health have partnered to manage, operate and grow Banner Surgery Centers throughout the Southwest. As one of the fast-growing healthcare partnerships, our focus is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. All this while focusing daily on their company core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. We provide top of the industry health and dental benefits with a matching retirement package. It’s a special working environment and one we believe you will greatly enjoy.
Pay Class: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salaried
- Provides and facilitates patient centered care and patient flow and serves as a resource to employees for clinical and managerial support. Promotes and participates in interdisciplinary patient care planning and education. Assesses appropriate level of care for patient population. Elevates utilization or care plan issues to leadership as appropriate.
- Ensures effective use of resources, equipment and supplies. Identifies and adjusts staffing levels needed to meet changing workload projections and provide safe, quality patient care. Ensures smooth and efficient patient care management.
- Assists with the development of budgets and ensures that targets are met.
- Serves as a resource to patients, families, physicians, and staff by interpreting policies and facilitating care. Provides departmental leadership by demonstrating effective communication skills, problem solving, and proactive conflict resolution to internal and external customers in situations.
- Hires, leads, mentors, develops, and evaluates staff in a manner that promotes engagement, productivity, and ensures competencies. Mentors staff to increase clinical skills, critical thinking, problem solving skills and promote retention. Conducts individual and team goal setting, performance planning and evaluation.
- Supports change and participates in the development, interpretation, implementation and evaluation of process improvement and quality management activities. Works with staff to make necessary changes.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
- Provides all customers with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
- Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of clinical care as normally obtained through the completion of an associate’s degree in nursing, health care or related field.
- Must possess a current, valid RN license in state of practice.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of clinical operations as normally demonstrated through 1-2 years of experience with relevant to patient population.
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain working relationships with physicians, staff, patients, and families.
- Knowledge of the requirements of applicable regulatory and accreditation agencies.
- Excellent human relations and communication skills.
- May require possession of a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Management or supervisory experience preferred. Additional related education and/or experience preferred.