Manager – Strategic Analytics Job USA
Why You'll Love This Job
Atlas Healthcare Partners exists to form strategic partnerships with health systems across the nation to develop, manage and operate Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) in their markets. As a key player in this rapidly growing healthcare segment, we are committed to providing exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. Our daily focus revolves around our core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results.
In addition to fostering a workplace that encourages professional growth and advancement, we provide industry-leading health and dental benefits, paired with a matching retirement package. We look forward to you being a vital part of our journey in shaping the future of healthcare.
Pay Class: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salaried
The Manager of Strategic Analytics is responsible for supporting the organization’s Analytics department, which performs financial analyses essential to Business Development, Managed Care and Strategy and Growth. This position will serve as a key advisor to the VP of Strategic Analytic Services on strategic decision-making for the organization’s financial health and future.
- Delivers advanced analytics and reporting services to stakeholders across the organization; has responsibility for planning, organizing, and managing analytics.
- Serves as a trusted advisor to leaders to help advance, implement, and achieve analytic department objectives and desired outcomes, providing practical and relevant ideas and insights.
- Operates as a business partner to the Business Development, Managed Care, Strategy and Growth and other functional healthcare teams to manage and perform financial and statistical analyses, as needed for pricing, volume and revenue forecasts, and other strategic initiatives.
- Coordinates with Strategy and Growth to assist in developing ASC strategies across the portfolio.
- Acts as a thought leader as we develop the story to explain how each ambulatory surgery center is performing and outline recommendations for optimization.
- Develops new processes and tools to support our growing organization.
- Leads all business development analytics to forecast volume and revenue projections on acquisitions and de novo’s.
- Responsible and accountable for managing work and projects of self and others, demonstrating management abilities to maintain momentum and move work forward, managing reporting on all projects.
- Develop statistical, economic, and financial analyses from data to evaluate performance and drive relevant business or clinical initiatives. Analyze data for trends, observations, improvements and make recommendations.
- Monitors, analyze, trends, reports and implements actions to improve operational KPI metrics.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
- Provides all customers with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
May supervise professional analytics staff
Reports to the Vice President – Analytics Services
TYPE OF SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
Position will be responsible for candidate selection, training and development, performance appraisals, work assignments, disciplinary action, etc.
Leadership will strive to uphold the mission, vision, and values of the organization. They will serve as role models for staff and act in a people-centered, service excellence-focused, and results-oriented manner.
SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY
Delivers on financial analytics for leadership to ensure strategic decision-making for the organization’s financial health and future. Primarily supports senior leadership across the organization.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field.
Requires a proficiency level typically attained with 8 or more years experience in healthcare analytics
Requires strong interpersonal, leadership and communication/presentation skills.
Master of Business Administration is highly desirable
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.