Radiology Technician JobScottsdale, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Banner Surgery Center-Desert Vista is a beautiful new Ambulatory Surgery Center located in central/north Scottsdale specializing in Orthopedic and Pain procedures in their two Operating Rooms. With an amazing culture, Desert Vista prides itself on its teamwork and a family environment. This position will be Monday through Friday during the days with no holidays and is located minutes from the 101. This truly is a fantastic job and a special place to work.
Atlas Healthcare and Banner Health have partnered to manage, operate and grow Banner Surgery Centers throughout the Southwest. As one of the fast-growing healthcare partnerships, our focus is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. All this while focusing daily on their company core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. We provide top of the industry health and dental benefits with a matching retirement package. It’s a special working environment and one we believe you will greatly enjoy.
Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
PAY CLASS: Full-time
PAY TYPE: Hourly
This position performs prescribed radiographic procedures in accordance with department/facility policies, procedures and protocols. This position ensures optimal care/treatment to patient population.
- Performs radiographic procedures and analysis according to departmental guidelines. Uses independent judgment and applies learned methodologies according to established policy and procedures.
- Demonstrates professional behavior/conduct in all interactions; fosters teamwork, efficient use of resources and quality patient outcomes
- Produces high quality images and prepares/presents them with other pertinent patient information for timely interpretation. Prepares and maintains accurate documentation.
- Demonstrates competence in performing prescribed invasive/interventional procedures if applicable in accordance with established policies.
- Performs and evaluates equipment quality control measurements. Demonstrates the ability to trouble shoot and notifies appropriate personnel to maintain equipment performance. Maintains a safe environment for patients, personnel, and visitors. Adheres to safety policies.
- Accountable for the ethical, legal, and professional responsibilities related to radiology practice. This includes maintaining confidentiality of all work information.
- Assures the efficient operation of workflow of the department by performing other duties as assigned. Monitors and maintains an adequate inventory of supplies and material to ensure non-interruption of services.
- High school diploma/GED is required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Certificate or diploma from an approved/accredited school of Radiology program.
- Requires national certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and licensure by the state regulatory agency if applicable.
- This position requires clinical knowledge typically achieved with 1 year of experience.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills, human relations skills, analyze data and solve problems.