Senior Analyst – Financial Planning and Analysis JobPhoenix, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Atlas Healthcare Partners exists to form strategic partnerships with health systems across the nation to develop, manage and operate Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) in their markets. As a key player in this rapidly growing healthcare segment, we are committed to providing exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. Our daily focus revolves around our core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results.
In addition to fostering a workplace that encourages professional growth and advancement, we provide industry-leading health and dental benefits, paired with a matching retirement package. We look forward to you being a vital part of our journey in shaping the future of healthcare.
Pay Class: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salaried
The Senior Analyst is a vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks for the company. The Senior Analyst should have a thorough knowledge and skills in financial management within healthcare delivery systems and experience in financial accounting and reporting, budgeting and planning, financial modeling, analysis of complex business and financial scenarios, productivity monitoring and revenue reimbursement.
- Maintain complex financial analyses reports and models.
- Develop monthly and quarterly budgets and forecasts.
- Produce monthly budget variance reporting and track commentary for senior leadership.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that provide management accurate information to support decision making.
- Identify, track and forecast key drivers of organizational performance.
- Support preparation of quarterly board reports on business development results and associated ROIs of assets
- Work with ASC FP&A and business unit leaders to build their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Responsible for preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that provide management accurate information to support decision making.
- Assist with creation of medium to long-term financial and strategic planning.
- Perform capital expenditure analysis involving ROI, cash flow, IRR and NPV
- Provide weekly projection reporting to management, operations, and health system partners.
- Works with Operations to help measure and analyze impact of Growth & Profitability plans/goals for each ASC.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
- Provides all customers with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in planning/budgeting activities.
- Ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized and flexible.
- Strong research skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills required.
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivation, and solution-orientation required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- MBA and/or graduate degree with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting and/or Healthcare services.
- Experience working with a big four accounting firm.
- CPA or CHFP or FHFMA Certification.