Specialist – Talent Acquisition JobPhoenix, AZ
Why You'll Love This Job
Atlas Healthcare and Banner Health have partnered to manage, operate and grow Banner Surgery Centers throughout the Southwest. As one of the fast-growing healthcare partnerships, our focus is to provide exceptional care and outstanding customer service to every patient, every physician, every time. All this while focusing daily on their company core values of Integrity, Culture, Teamwork, Respect, and Results. We provide top of the industry health and dental benefits with a matching retirement package. It’s a special working environment and one we believe you will greatly enjoy.
Pay Class: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
- Deliver world class service to internal and external partners.
- Ensure Atlas compliance with I-9 E-verify requirements.
- Assists in recruitment process for PRNs, including the qualifying of candidates and submission to Hiring Leaders.
- Support the recruitment functions for the Float Pool department, including posting of vacancies, onboarding, and hiring.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date new hire files, records, and documentation.
- Point of contact for inquiries regarding background checks, Occupational Health, and other preboarding health records.
- Navigate multiple monitors, vendor websites, intranet, and other complex databases.
- Validate and authenticate new hire credentials, including required professional licenses.
- Manage the hiring of new hires into Dayforce.
- Collaborate with Payroll on the processing of new hire sign-on bonuses/incentives.
- Partner with multiple vendors throughout the preboarding process.
- Partner with Hiring Leaders throughout the preboarding process to provide updates on preboarding candidates.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Perform periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Assists and partners with Talent Acquisition to deliver reportable metrics to Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Responsible for the job requisition process and tracking.
- Responsible for ensuring job postings are current and do not expire.
- Review and confirm employment application details, background reports, and Occupational Health results.
- Performs other duties as assigned at the guidance of the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
- Provides all customers with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The essential functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Communications, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 4-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition or HR administrative role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with navigating multiple screens and database. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and be sensitive to employee needs while prioritizing the goals of the Company.
- Strong, verbal, written and analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently, critical thinking skills
- Prior experience in healthcare industry in a Talent Acquisition or HR administrative role.
- Experience with Dayforce, Indeed, or other Applicant Tracking Systems